Ongoing Research Study – Critical Success Factors for Supply Chain Management
The purpose of this study is to identify critical success factors for the management of supply chains and to explore how collaboration and information sharing affect supply chain performance.
If you are a supply chain, operations, or logistics professional, you would help us immensely if you could share your thoughts and experiences via the questionnaire link below. As a thank-you, we will send you a $10 Amazon gift card.
This survey should take between five and ten minutes to complete. In appreciation of your time, we will send you a $10 Amazon gift card upon completion of the survey, as well as a whitepaper with our summary and analysis once the study is completed. To be eligible for receiving the gift card and the whitepaper, you will have to provide us with your contact information in the last section of the survey. However, your survey responses will be kept confidential and will not be publicly associated with your contact information.
Selected Recent Publications
Rachel Kim, Gary M. Gaukler, Chang Won Lee: “Improving Healthcare Quality: A Technological and Managerial Innovation Perspective,” Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Vol. 113, December 2016.
- Anurag Verma, Gary M. Gaukler: “Pre-positioning Disaster Response Facilities at Safe Locations: An Evaluation of Deterministic and Stochastic Modeling Approaches,” Computers and Operations Research, Vol. 62, October 2015.
- Vijaya Chebolu-Subramanian, Gary M. Gaukler: “Product Contamination in a Multi-Stage Food Supply Chain,”
European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 244, Issue 1, July 2015.
- Michael Ketzenberg, Jacqueline Bloemhof, Gary M. Gaukler: “Managing Perishables with Time and Temperature History,” Production and Operations Management, Vol. 24, Issue 1, January 2015.
- Vijaya Chebolu-Subramanian, Gary M. Gaukler: “Product Recalls in the Meat and Poultry Industry: Key Drivers of Supply Chain Efficiency and Effectiveness,” in Innovative Methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, ed. Thorsten Blecker, Wolfgang Kersten, Christian Ringle, epubli GmbH Berlin, August 2014.
- Chenhua Li, Gary M. Gaukler, Yu Ding: “Using Container Inspection History to Improve Interdiction Logistics for Illicit Nuclear Materials,” Naval Research Logistics, Vol. 60, Issue 6, September 2013.