COVID19 exacerbated inequities experienced by undocumented families. While there is hope in proposed immigration policies, there is a need to address the pressing issues affecting undocumented students and their families.
This virtual, 2-day conference seeks to bring together educators, administrators, and advocates to:
- Learn the current policy landscape for undocumented communities
- Learn strategies to work with and for undocumented students
- Learn to build an undocufriendly campus
- Learn how to sustain wellness as an ally
- Create an action plan to support undocumented students on your campus
- Build a network of allies
Save the date!
Date/Time: Saturday and Sunday, November 13-14, 2021, 9am – 4pm